Built a real, self-driving car
- As part of the final capstone project of the nanodegree, we were tasked with building a real, self-driving car that can work real time using ROS and a Waypoint Updater algorithm. [Github] [Demo]
Become a Self-Driving Car Engineer - Udacity nanodegree
- Certified Udacity Self-Driving Engineer. Built Extended Kalman Filter algorithms, Localization modules using Particle Filters, Built a Path Planning algorithm using Finite State Machines and Jerk Minimization Trajectory algorithms. [Certificate] [Term 1 Github] [Term 2 Github]
Intro to Self Driving Cars - Udacity nanodegree
- Completed a Udacity nanodegree on an intro to autonomous vehicles within 3 weeks. Learned about Kalman Filters, C++, Histogram Filters, Computer Vision (Open-CV). [Certificate]
Lane Detection - Using U-Net to perform semantic segmentation
- Used U-Net model to perform semantic segmentation on lane lines. Implemented focal tversky loss, dice coefficient (scores of 0.1 and 0.9 respectively) and implemented in CARLA's simulator.
Face Mask Detection - Implementing transfer learning and multiple techniques
- Reached accuracies > 95% and implemented it real time.
Detecting Distracted Driving - Used CNNs to reach accuracies > 99.5%
- Implemented it real time and put it in my car.
Instacart - Consulted for Instacart
- Addressed the problem of customer satisfaction and solving it using incentivization and gamification.